- Tutoring and individual conferences
- Editing/manuscript consulting
- Copy editing and line-by-line editing
- Detailed Track Changes comments with chapter-by-chapter analysis
- Developmental editing
- One-on-one Skype sessions for anything writer-related
- Any other writing service you might need, including advice about submitting manuscripts, marketing, and searching for an agent.
- We can negotiate an hourly rate or a per project rate based on the length of the manuscript and the type of editing service you’re looking for.
- I’ve had years of experience editing for a NYC literary agency and for Outpost19, an independent publisher. I’ve edited fiction of just about any genre (literary, horror, science fiction, thrillers, you name it) as well as nonfiction and screenplays. My experience working as fiction editor of Sonora Review, a national literary journal, and as a member of the review panel for the Playa Residency Artist Program has given me unique insight into what editors and judging panels look for in a manuscript.